Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moved...and Mumps no.2!

Well, it's been a while, to say the least. My fingers have been itching to get back into typing, but moving house has been, shall we say, somewhat time consuming!

Belle helping to move

But here we are ... in our new house, or rather, my mansion....and I am deeply, serenely peaceful. I have desired this for years, longed for it, hoped for it, and now that I have it, I am so thankful. I feel so privileged. I walk around grinning to myself!

Unpacking was just amusing - how did we ever fit so much stuff into such a little house? And the fact that King Arthur then came down with mumps meant that pretty much everyone avoided us as if we had the plague, so we moved with very little help! A few friends were just superb. One packed my kitchen whilst my sick children were at their gran's, and the other two brought me dinner - the best gift to give anyone when they're moving, trust me.

I would post some lovely photos here but Blogger is not co-operating with me and I am losing patience  FAST!

So here's a sneak preview  (let's postpone that shall we?) - I'm pretty sure King Arthur's mumps are on the way out, which means visitors! Oh, and if any of you want to offer us some interior decorating advice, comment away - we've never had so much space in our lives! My kids play ALL day - inside, outside, unprompted by me...so incredibly awesome!








No comments:

Post a Comment