Sunday, June 27, 2010

Black & White or Grey – Part IV



There are some things I'm still pretty sure are black and white. I believe in the Bible, unquestioningly. Again, a no brainer. Abortion can't be grey to me – I am passionate about the rights of the unborn child, and I have come too close to people who have chosen abortion both before the act and after it to believe it is ever right. Hear me when I say I have no problem with the people but I do have a real problem with homosexuality, especially within the church (I'm probably making a reader's blood boil). Murder is black and white. And I have a real problem with child trafficking, child prostitution, child soldiers, domestic violence etc. In short I have a problem with evil. Surely there can be no grey there? God? Continue to show me your truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment