Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sole Solution

 I love my new podiatrists. Seriously. He is my new best friend - okay, well not quite. But the man I saw (Chris Delpierre at the sports Science Institute) is a legend.

Turns out, in laymans terms, that the fibrous fatty pad that sits over the bones on the balls of one's feet, has in my case moved. Yup. No padding left, just bare bones.

So he's designing these special false pads to go into my shoes, and we're hoping that my feet will be fooled...

Loving the knowledge of what is actually wrong...and looking forward to a pain free ride this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Eina! Geesh, glad you found a solution....btw I did a 90min spin class last Saturday. I truly hope this impresses you cos it did me! NOT that I have any intention of EVER getting on a road bike though.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete