Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Beginning of it all....

this is it! Tonight marks the advent of my first ever blog entry! Goodness, to think that I am embarking on this great technological journey into the realms of cyberspace! I realize that for many of you out there this is simply old hat, something you do everyday and have been doing for years, but for little old me, at the tip of Southern Africa, this is a first! I am feeling inspired to begin blogging – and I'm not really sure what my goal is in doing this. I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve, and if you stick by for long you'll hear me telling you all about myself...but sharing that with people who may be complete strangers...? Hmm, this is something that might take some getting used to. And if I keep it just for me...now that just doesn't seem quite right. I think this is something I could easily become addicted to, and yet I am feeling this strange inward tugging – my heart strings are being pulled and this is something that wants to be sung. So...I'm diving in and just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment